CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Luvly One :)


At first, I really do not know where was this cute and lovely cat came from. However, things that I was really sure, this cat suddenly came to bright and cherish our life at my new home at IPD Kerian Quarters...

'Jaket' was the name that my small brother gave to him...The name was quite funny for me at first... When I asked my bro why he gave such a name like that, the answer was simple. He gave that unique name because the cat looks like wearing a black and white jacket.... Errmm..whatever bro...as you happy with it. It was usual for a small child to imagine things right? He..He..He..

Actually, Jaket had became part of my daily life...He is quite a clever cat...A type of cat which usually follow the instructions given to him...
Ex: When I asked him to sit...he will sit...Ermmm..such a good cat...

The funny thing about him that I love the most was he would follow my mother everywhere my mother goes... Sometimes, he was willing to follow mum going up and down the stairs for several times when mum wants to hang out wet clothes in front of the parking lot every morning...(we have to use stairs as my home was at the 1st floor) Kih..Kih..

Lastly, I was the loyal one who fed him with 'Friskies' every morning as he would came to my leg and starting to purr..Meoww..Meoww.Auww...

This was Jaket favourite place to sleep..."Mak..look he was sleeping at your beloved antique chair with his head on my teddy bear's leg"

MySpace


The First Five Minutes





Fifteen minutes later


3 comments:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

jaket~~ comelnye..
hehe..nisha..geram sgt tgk..!

nishacutie said...

he2..
tu la..
mmg comel..kalau dia x dtg rmh sehari..x blh duduk nisha dibuatnye..hebat penangan kucing nie :)

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hahaha..
kalah penangan boifren tuuu..smpai tak senang duduk..kem salam ngiaww3 kat jaket ekk~~